The course has been designed to provide you with the key knowledge and skills required to find employment in a wide range of technology related areas – from systems analysis and programming to internet and mobile application development and user experience design.
- You will be exposed to employer projects with collaboration from our industry partners
- Gain international and industry exposure through visiting guest lectures and industry experts
- Opportunities to exchange ideas, interact and build networks through study tours or field trips
- A focus on professional development, combining academic teaching and industry practice, and supported by mentorship and coaching by IT industry experts
- A comprehensive learning experience with a mix of face-to-face and online support learning through Canvas, with access to course materials, assignments and faculty members
- The Add+vantage module helps in developing and enhancing students’ employability, and delivering a serious competitive advantage in the jobs market
- Programming and Algorithms
- Software Design
- Mathematics for Computer Science
- Computing ALL Project 1
- Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Architecture and Networks
- Computing ALL Project 2
- Database Systems
- Enterprise Project
- People and Computing
- Programming for Developers
- Data Science for Developers
- Software Development
- Web Development
- Individual Project
- Professional Training
- Web API Development
- User Experience Design
Electives (Choose 1)
- Mobile Application Development
- Open Source Development
- Smart Phone Apps : From Concept to Design and Market
- Android Development Skills
- Hi-Tech Entrepreneurship / Events Project Management
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
- Design Thinking
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2B (International students)
- Philosophy and Current Issues (Local students) / Malaysian
Note: Programme structure is subject to change.
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
**For offering of optional modules, please consult the Head of Programme.
|INTI International College Penang
|Approx RM 68,889
|Approx. RM 68,889
Year 1 Entry
|Foundation / Matriculation
|Successful completion of the Foundation / Matriculation program that is approved by the Ministry of Higher Education with CGPA 2.0 and credit in SPM Add Maths or equivalent.
|Passed STPM with gred C in at least 3 subjects (including Maths) AND credit in Maths and Add Maths in SPM or equivalent
|5Bs (inclusive of Maths, Add Maths and English)
|Passed A-Level with passes in 2 subjects in Mathematics in O-Level or equivalent and credit in Mathematics in SPM and Additional Mathematics or equivalent
|Canadian Pre-U or Ontario Secondary Diploma
|Passed 6 subjects with average marks of 55 and credit in SPM Add Maths or equivalent
|Australian Year 12
|Passed Australian Year 12 with average of 55 and credit in Add Maths in SPM or equivalent
|South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
|Passed 5 subjects with minimum TER of 55, no subjects less than 10/20 and credit SPM Add Maths or equivalent
|NSW High School Certificate (HSC)
|Passed with ATAR 55 (minimum 10 units) and no subjects score below 50 and credit in SPM Add Maths or equivalent
|Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY)
|Passed Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) with min 60% in 4 subjects and credit in SPM Add Maths or equivalent
Year 2 Entry
|INTI Diploma – Diploma in Information Technology
|Successfully completed INTI’s Diploma with CGPA 2.5 and credit in Mathematics and Additional Mathematics at SPM level.
Candidate with CGPA below 2.5 but above 2.0 can be accepted, subject to internal assessment evaluation process.
|Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
|Successfully completed a Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software engineering or equivalent with CGPA 2.5
Candidate with CGPA below 2.5 but above 2.0 can be accepted, subject to internal assessment evaluation process
|SPM English Syllabus 1322
|GCE ‘O’ Level
|Band 6.0 & above
|550 & above
|220 or above
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Web Developer
- User Experience
- IT Business Analyst
- Data Warehouse
- Information System Administrator
- System Analyst
- Full Stack Developer
- IT Consultant
Our focus on professional skills and portfolio development, alongside project management and team working skills, give you the optimum mix of professional qualities to make you highly sought after to future employers.
Our degree programme will equip you with competent IT skills that enable you to become highly qualified professionals who think creatively and independently to meet the challenges of changing technologies.
INTI International College Penang: (R/481/6/0676)(08/25)(MQA/FA6483)