- Gain a fundamental understanding of concepts and principles of how organisations work.
- Gain an understanding of the technical and humanistic aspects of computing.
- Meet the requirements of professional bodies, while gaining a competitive edge.
- English Language Skills 1
- English Language Skills 2*
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Advance Mathematics
- Business Statistics
- General Studies
- Skills for Creative Thinking
- Self-Development Skills
- Basic Computing
- Programming Techniques
- Data Communication and Networking *(NEW)
- Introduction to Database Management System * (NEW)
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University Nilai||Approx. RM 18,993||Approx. RM 18,993|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 19,188||Approx. RM 19,188|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 16,341||Approx. RM 16,341|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / SPVM||5 credits including Mathematics.|
|O Level||5 credits (minimum Grade C) including
|UEC / Equivalent||3Bs including Mathematics.|
(For all the above entry: Students are required to obtain credits including Additional Mathematics OR credits in Mathematics & 1 Science/Technology/Engineering related subjects for studentwho wants to progress to Computer Science Degree programme)
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
You can pursue programmes in the following fields:
- Computer Science
Assessment of individual courses in the Foundation Programme consists of two components:
- Continuous course work (50%)
- Final examination (50%)
The continuous coursework component comprises different assessment tasks such as projects, assignments, laboratory work, presentations, tests, and others as assigned throughout each semester. The final examination is conducted at the end of each semester. The assessments are subject to quality assurance procedures to maintain high standards and ensure a fair assessment.
INTI International University Nilai (N/482/3/0170) (06/26) (MQA/PA14588)
INTI International College Subang (N/482/3/0169) (05/26) (MQA/PA14514)
INTI International College Penang (N/482/3/0172) (07/2026) (MQA/PA14720)