From systems analysis and programming to internet and mobile application development, equip yourself with the highest standard of professional skills to attract future employers.
- Exposure to employer projects and collaboration from our well-established industry partners.
- Access to specialist computing labs with high-performance hardware & software.
- Advanced learning experience with unique online support.
- Boosted employability and career prospects from Add+vantage modules.
- Programming and Algorithms
- Software Design
- Mathematics for Computer Science
- Computer Science ALL Project 1
- Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Architecture and Networks
- Computer Science ALL Project 2
- Database Systems
- Advanced Algorithms
- Data Science
- Big Data Programming Project
- Software Engineering
- Operating Systems and Security
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Theory of Computation
- Individual Project
- Professional Training
- Machine Learning and Related Applications
- Mobile Application Development (electives)
- Web API Development (electives)
- Smart Phone Apps : From Concept to Design and Market
- Android Development Skills
- Hi-Tech Entrepreneurship / Events Project Management
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service
- Design Thinking
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
- Ethnic Relations (Local students) / Malay Communication 2 (International students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (Local students) / Malaysian Studies (International students)
Note: Programme structure is subject to change.
* For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
** For offering of optional modules, please consult the Head of Programme.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx RM 70,268||Approx. RM 70,268|
Year 1 Entry
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|Foundation / Matriculation / A-Level / HSC / Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) / NSW HSC / SAM / Canadian Pre-U or Ontario Secondary Diploma||(i) Pass Foundation or Matriculation or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00 or pass STPM or with minimum CGPA 2.00 in any of the 2 subjects and credit in the below subject(s) in SPM:
a) Additional Mathematics; and
b) any 1 of the Science or ICT related subject
|STPM||(ii) Passed STPM in Science stream or equivalent with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in 1 Mathematics and 1 Science or ICT related subject, OR a minimum of Grade C (GPA 2.00) in any 2 subjects and credit in below subject(s) in SPM:
a) Additional Mathematics; and
b) 1 of the Science, Technology or Engineering subject
|Diploma||(iii) Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information System or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.5
(iv) Any Diploma in Science and Technology with minimum CGPA 2.5
Note: Candidate that falls under category (iii) and (iv) but obtain a CGPA between 2.00 and 2.5 are eligible to enrol into the programme but has to go through internal verification with Coventry University
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Software engineer, Computer Programmer, Software Applications Developer, Network, Systems Administrator, Software Quality Assurance, Software Development Manager, Systems Developer
Our degree programme will equip you with competent IT skills that enable you to become highly qualified professionals who think creatively and independently to meet the challenges of changing technologies.
INTI International College Penang: (R/481/6/0692)(10/25)(MQA/FA7010)