- Highly structured internships for extensive hands-on experience and employability.
- Recognized by Board of Quantity Surveyor Malaysia and Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyor, UK.
- Enhancement programmes for fine-tuning of soft skills.
- Cubicost Competency Certification by Glodon Malaysia.
- Introduction to Quantity Surveying
- Technical English
- Technical Drawing
- Principles of Building Construction
- Quantitative Methods
- Construction Materials
- Building Structures
- Legal Studies for Quantity Surveyors
- Advanced Building Construction
- Building Environments and Services
- Measurement for Building Works
- Measurement for Advanced Building Works
- Principles of Estimating for Building Works
- Pre-Contract Administration
- Principles of Construction for Infrastructure and Civil Engineering Works
- Advanced Building Environments and Services
- Land Law
- Post-Contract Administration
- Measurement for Building Services
- Cost Studies
- Construction Contract Administration
- Systems of Construction Procurement
- Construction Economics
- Measurement for Infrastructure and Civil Engineering Works
- Principles of Estimating for Building and Services Works
- Development Economics
- BIM Project
- Risk, Value and Facilities Management
- Research Methods
- Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Project-Quantity Surveying
- Project Management
- Advanced Construction Contract Administration
Internship / Industrial Training
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations (Local Students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International Students)
- Philosophy and Current Issues
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
- Community Service
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
2. Electives (choose one)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design Thinking
- Presentation Skills
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 79,966||Approx. RM 79,966|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|Foundation||Pass INTI Foundation Programme with CGPA ≥ 2.50 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.|
|Diploma||Pass diploma in a relevant field of study from a recognised by the Ministry of Education or government of Malaysia with CGPA ≥ 2.67 for direct year 2 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.|
|STPM||STPM with a minimum grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 3 subjects AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.|
|SACE||5 subjects with TER 70 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.|
|NSW-HSC||10 units with UAI 70 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.|
|TEE||4 or 5 subjects with TER 70 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.|
|Australian Year 12||With TER 70 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.|
|CPU||6 subjects with an average score of 65 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English.|
|UEC||5 subjects at grade B including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia, and English.|
|A-Level||Pass A-Level with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Mathematics, Bahasa Malaysia and English|
- Pass in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 5; or a score of 196 (computer-based) / 525 (writing-based) / 69-70 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.5 in IELTS.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, the student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program, based on the University’s decision.
* International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test (EPT)
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Consultant Quantity Surveyor
- Resident Quantity Surveyor
- Contractors’ Quantity Surveyor
This syllabus has been designed to meet the requirements of professional bodies while giving students the competitive edge.
Students will be prepared to manage the financial and procurement processes of construction projects.
This may include tasks such as preparing cost plans and estimates, bills of quantities, tender appraisals, valuations of interim payments, project audits and life cycle costing.
Studies include cost planning, cost control, building development techniques, building research, measurement software application, measurement of quantities of building & infrastructure work and handling of construction legal issues.
Industrial-related projects are blended into the courses to provide direct industrial experience, aside from industrial visits and internships.
Glodon Building Information Modelling (BIM) software
INTI is among the first private institutions of higher learning in the country to collaborate with Glodon in introducing this industrial software system
Students will be exposed to the latest teaching methods to meet market demands
INTI International University: (R2/526/6/0111)(02/28)(MQA/FA8794)