- Highly structured internships for extensive hands-on experience and employability.
- 3-month employer projects for real-world training.
- Access to professionally qualified engineers.
- Enhancement programmes for fine-tuning of soft skills.
- Building Structures
- Construction Contract & Law 1
- Construction Materials
- Construction Technology 1 & 2
- Introduction to Quantity Surveying
- Quantitative Methods
- Technical Drawing
- Technical English
- Building Environment & Services 1 & 2
- Construction Contract & Law 2
- Contract Administration 1
- Cost Planning
- Development Economics
- Estimating 1 & 2
- Measurement 1 & 2
- Construction Economics
- Contract Administration 2
- Cost Control 1
- Estimating 3
- Measurement 3
- Construction, Contract & Law 3
- Cost Control 2
- Project – Quantity Surveying
- Project Management for Construction
- Research Methods
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service & Co-curriculum
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design Thinking
- Ethnic Relations (Local students) / Malay Communication 2 (International students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (Local students)/ Malaysian Studies (International students)
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 66,876||Approx. RM 73,744|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|Foundation||Pass INTI Foundation Programme with CGPA ≥ 2.50 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI.|
|Diploma||Pass diploma in a relevant field of study from a recognised by the Ministry of Education or government of Malaysia with CGPA ≥ 2.67 for direct year 2 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI.|
|STPM||STPM with a minimum grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 3 subjects AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI.|
|SACE||5 subjects with TER 70 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI.|
|NSW-HSC||10 units with UAI 70 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI.|
|TEE||4 or 5 subjects with TER 70 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI.|
|Australian Year 12||With TER 70 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI.|
|CPU||6 subjects with an average score of 65 AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI.|
|UEC||5 subjects at grade B including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI. (no SPM requirement)|
|A-Level||Pass A-Level with minimum Grade C in 3 subjects AND pass SPM / O-Level or equivalent with 3 credits including Modern Mathematics and BM or BI|
- Pass in the English Language subject at SPM/UEC level; or MUET Band 5; or a score of 196 (computer-based) / 525 (writing-based) / 69-70 (internet-based) in TOEFL; or Band 5.5 in IELTS.
- In the event that the English Language Requirements are not met, the student may be required to undertake additional English module(s) prior to or concurrently with the undergraduate program, based on the University’s decision.
* International students holding equivalent academic qualifications but which are not conducted in English, are required to sit for the English Placement Test (EPT)
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Consultant Quantity Surveyor
- Resident Quantity Surveyor
- Contractors’ Quantity Surveyor
This syllabus has been designed to meet the requirements of professional bodies while giving students the competitive edge.
Students will be prepared to manage the financial and procurement processes of construction projects.
This may include tasks such as preparing cost plans and estimates, bills of quantities, tender appraisals, valuations of interim payments, project audits and life cycle costing.
Studies include cost planning, cost control, building development techniques, building research, measurement software application, measurement of quantities of building & infrastructure work and handling of construction legal issues.
Industrial-related projects are blended into the courses to provide direct industrial experience, aside from industrial visits and internships.
Glodon Building Information Modelling (BIM) software
INTI is among the first private institutions of higher learning in the country to collaborate with Glodon in introducing this industrial software system
Students will be exposed to the latest teaching methods to meet market demands
INTI International University: KPT/JPT(R/526/6/0111)02/2021 - A10106