- Real, hands-on work experience through employer projects & structured internships.
- Enhance your academic credentials through our partnerships with prestigious universities.
- Learn from a team of professionally qualified engineers.
- Participate in INTI enhancement programmes to boost your career prospects.
- Analogue and Digital Electronics 1
- Electrical Engineering 1
- Engineering Mathematics 1
- Introduction to Computer Engineering
- Introduction to Project management
- Professional Skills
- Systems Project
- Academic Writing 2: Developing Skill in Academic Writing
- Analogue and Digital Electronics 2
- Communication Systems 1 (Elective)
- Control and Instrumentation 1 (Elective)
- Electrical Engineering 2
- Embedded Microprocessors Group Project
- Engineering Mathematics 2
- Advanced Digital Systems
- Advanced Electronics
- Communication Systems 2 (Elective)
- Control and Instrumentation 2 (Elective)
- Electrical Power Systems
- Global Leadership
- Individual Project
- Community Service & Co-curriculum 3
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethnic Relations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (Local students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International students)
- Design Thinking
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx.RM 68,915||Approx. RM 72,380|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||Minimum 2C including Mathematics and Physics|
|A Levels||Minimum “Good Principal Passes” C and above for Mathematics and Physics|
Note: “PASS GRADE D – Subject to approval from HOP & Registrar with remedial Classes”
|UEC||Minimum 5 credits, including Mathematics and Physics|
|Local Matriculation||Minimum CGPA 2.0|
|Foundation from other University / College||Minimum CGPA 2.0|
|WAEC/NECO||Maximum aggregate of 15 points out of best 5 subjects, inclusive of minimum B’s in Mathematics and Physics|
|Diploma / Advance Diploma / Degree / equivalent||Pass|
Subject to School discretion after reviewing transcript & syllabus. Max credit transfer of 30% of the program total credits
|Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM / A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency||Minimum overall average of 65%, inclusive of minimum 65% in Mathematics and Physics|
|International Baccalaureate||Minimum 26/42 points from 6 subjects (inclusive Mathematics & Physics / Chemistry)|
|SACE International||Minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects, inclusive of minimum scores of 65% in Mathematics and Physics|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Technical Support Engineer
- Design / Research & Development Engineer
- Production Engineer or Service Engineer,
- Test Development Engineer
Note: This programme does not lead to the recognition from the Board of Engineers Malaysia.
INTI International College Penang: KPT/JPT(N/253/6/0279)12/2020 - MQA/PA8104