- Real, hands-on work experience through employer projects & structured internships.
- Enhance your academic credentials through our partnerships with prestigious universities.
- Learn from a team of professionally qualified engineers.
- Participate in INTI enhancement programmes to boost your career prospects.
- Professional Skills
- Introduction to Project Management
- Analogue and Digital Electronics 1
- Engineering Mathematics 1
- Electrical Engineering 1
- Analogue Circuits and Embedded Systems
- Introduction to Computer Engineering
- Manufacture of Electronic Systems for Regulatory Compliance
- Embedded System Design and Development
- Analogue and Digital Electronics 2
- Engineering Mathematics 2
- Communication Systems Principles
- Control and Instrumentation 1
- Electrical Engineering 2
- Advanced Electronics
- Communication System Engineering
- Control and Instrumentation 2
- Power Semiconductor Devices and Converters
- Power Systems
- Advanced Digital Systems
- Individual Project Preparation
- Individual Project Realisation
- Global Leadership
- Community Service & Co-curriculum 3
- Ethnic Relations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (Local students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International students)
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design Thinking
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM
We regularly review our course content, to make it relevant and current for the benefit of our students. For these reasons, course modules may be updated, please contact us for the latest information.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx.RM 68,915||Approx. RM 72,380|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||Minimum 2C including Mathematics and Physics|
|A Levels||Minimum “Good Principal Passes” C and above for Mathematics and Physics|
Note: “PASS GRADE D – Subject to approval from HOP & Registrar with remedial Classes”
|UEC||Minimum 5 credits, including Mathematics and Physics|
|Local Matriculation||Minimum CGPA 2.0|
|Foundation from other University / College||Minimum CGPA 2.0|
|WAEC/NECO||Maximum aggregate of 15 points out of best 5 subjects, inclusive of minimum B’s in Mathematics and Physics|
|Diploma / Advance Diploma / Degree / equivalent||Pass|
Subject to School discretion after reviewing transcript & syllabus. Max credit transfer of 30% of the program total credits
|Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM / A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency||Minimum overall average of 65%, inclusive of minimum 65% in Mathematics and Physics|
|International Baccalaureate||Minimum 26/42 points from 6 subjects (inclusive Mathematics & Physics / Chemistry)|
|SACE International||Minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects, inclusive of minimum scores of 65% in Mathematics and Physics|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Technical Support Engineer
- Design / Research & Development Engineer
- Production Engineer or Service Engineer,
- Test Development Engineer
Note: This programme does not lead to the recognition from the Board of Engineers Malaysia.
INTI International College Penang: (R/253/6/0279)(12/27)(MQA/FA8104)