- Real, hands-on work experience through employer projects & structured internships.
- Enhance your academic credentials through our partnerships with prestigious universities.
- Learn from a team of professionally qualified engineers.
- Participate in INTI enhancement programmes to boost your career prospects.
- Manufacture of Electronic Systems for Regulatory Compliance
- Electrical Engineering 2
- Communication Systems Principles
- Analogue and Digital Electronics 2
- Embedded System Design & Development
- Engineering Mathematics 2
- Control and Instrumentation 1
- Professional Training
- Power Semiconductor Devices and Converters
- Communication System Engineering
- Power Systems
- Control and Instrumentation 2
- Advanced Digital Systems
- Individual Project Preparation
- Individual Project Realisation
- Advanced Electronics
- Global Leadership
- Community Service & Co-curriculum 3
- Appreciation of Ethics and Civilisations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International students)
- Philosophy and Current Issues (Local students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International students)
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
- Design Thinking
*For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM
We regularly review our course content, to make it relevant and current for the benefit of our students. For these reasons, course modules may be updated, please contact us for the latest information.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 52,192||Approx. RM 52,192|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||CGPA 2.0 (with full pass in 2 subjects including Mathematics and Physics)|
|A Levels||3 principal passes with at least 3Cs including Mathematics (equivalent to 240 UCAS tariff points)|
|UEC||5Bs (including Advanced Mathematics 1 and Physics or equivalent); and pass in English|
|Local Matriculation||Minimum CGPA 2.0|
|Foundation from other University / College||Minimum CGPA 2.0|
|WAEC/NECO||Maximum aggregate of 15 points out of best 5 subjects, inclusive of minimum B’s in Mathematics and Physics|
|Diploma / Advance Diploma / Degree / equivalent||Pass
Subject to School discretion after reviewing transcript & syllabus. Max credit transfer of 30% of the program total credits
|Other qualifications deemed equivalent to STPM / A-Level by Malaysian Qualifications Agency||Minimum overall average of 65%, inclusive of minimum 65% in Mathematics and Physics|
|International Baccalaureate||Minimum 26/42 points from 6 subjects (inclusive Mathematics & Physics / Chemistry)|
|SACE International||Minimum average of 65% in 5 subjects, inclusive of minimum scores of 65% in Mathematics and Physics|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Technical Support Engineer
- Design / Research & Development Engineer
- Production Engineer or Service Engineer,
- Test Development Engineer
Note: This programme does not lead to the recognition from the Board of Engineers Malaysia.
INTI International College Penang: (R/253/6/0279)(12/27)(MQA/FA8104)