- Fully online programme
- 24/7 Accessibility to all learning materials anytime, anywhere
- Additional four (4) IBM modules at no extra cost to upskill your digital literacy
- Studying international business will provide you with insights into the global economic and business climates
- Gain Advanced Knowledge of Foreign Markets
- INTI Financial Aid and PTPTN are available
1 Eligible for credits exemption. Subject to meeting entry requirements and credit transfer mapping
* For Malaysian students who do not have Credit in SPM BM
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|UEC||Minimum 5 Bs|
|STPM||Pass with CGPA 2.0 (Grade C in any 2 subjects) and pass Mathematics and English in SPM; or equivalent|
|A Levels||Pass A-Level in TWO (2) subjects; and pass Mathematics and English in SPM, O-Level or equivalent|
|SAM||Pass with a ATAR of 55|
|New South Wales Higher School Certificate||Ten units with ATAR 53|
|Australian Year 12||4 or 5 passes with ATAR of 53|
|Matriculation/ Pre-university||Completion of matriculation/ Pre- university programme with minimum CGPA of 2.0|
|Diploma (Accredited)||Completion of diploma in relevant fields with minimum CGPA of 2.0|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
In Bachelor of Business (Hons) Learning Simplified programme, we prepare our students for the challenges of the global economy through international exposure, applications of concepts in real world scenarios, as well as a structured personal development and coaching plan. Students will gain valuable insights and acquire relevant skills to embark on their professional marketing careers.
KPT/JPT(N-DL/345/6/1064)08/2022 – MQA/PA8688