- Provides students with a strong foundation in TCM clinical practices & treatments.
- Equips students with more than 2,200 hours of practical training.
- This profession will be regulated by the Ministry Of Health.
- One of the most diverse articulation pathways possible for those seeking a career in TCM.
- Cell Biology & Biochemistry
- Chinese Medicine Language 1 & 2
- Chinese Medicine Materia Medica
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Diagnostic of Chinese Medicine
- History of Chinese Medicine
- Theories of Chinese Medicine
- Chinese Medicine Internal Medicine 1
- Chinese Medicine Language 3 / Mandarin 3 (Medical Chinese)
- Fundamentals of Acupuncture
- Prescription of Chinese Medicine
- Shang Han Lun
- Technique & Treatment of Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- Technique of Tuina
- Yellow Emperor’s Classic
- Allopathic Internal Medicine 1 & 2
- Chinese Medicine Geriatrics
- Chinese Medicine Internal Medicine 2
- Etiology & Therapeutic of Spine 1 & 2
- First Aid & Emergencies
- Medical Laws, Regulations & Ethics
- Synopsis of Prescriptions of the Golden Chamber
- Wen Bing Xue
- Biostatistics & Health Research Methodology
- Chinese Medicine External Medicine
- Chinese Medicine Gynaecology
- Chinese Medicine Paediatrics
- Life Cultivation & Rehabilitation of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Final Year Project – Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Internship (Local and Abroad)
General Education Subjects (GES)
- Community Service
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethnic Relations
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (Local students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International students)
- Design Thinking
- Communicating in Malay 3 (International students)
- Different School of Thoughts of TCM
- Wu Yun Liu Qi with Preventive Medicine
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 133,790||Approx. RM 133,790|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|INTI Foundation||Completion of Foundation Programme (Science) with minimum CGPA of 2.5 and above|
|Foundation in Chinese Medicine||A minimum CGPA of 2.5 and above|
|STPM (science stream)||CGPA of 2.5 and above|
|STPM (arts stream)||CGPA of 2.5 and above with credit in Maths and 2 Science subjects at SPM level|
|UEC||Minimum 5Bs (Including one Science subject)|
|A-Level||2C (Including one Science subject)|
|SACE||5 subjects with TER of 75 (Including one Science subject)|
|NSW (HSC)||Minimum 10 units with ATAR 75 (Including one Science subject)|
|Australian Year 12||Minimum TER / UAI / ENTER of 75 (Including one Science subject)|
|CPU||Minimum 6 passes (Including one Science subject with an average score of 70%)|
|INTI Diploma||Minimum CGPA of 2.5 and above (Subject exemption can be granted – up to 30%)|
|Others||Please refer to INTI International University|
Students are required to sit for a Chinese Challenge Examination. Upon passing, they will be exempted from relevant levels of Chinese Medicine Language subjects.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Physician Health Consultancy
- The Ministry of Health
- TCM clinics
- Academic Research in TCM
- Chinese Pharmaceuticals
Students will need to complete five months of internship at the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Shandong University of TCM or Tianjin University of TCM.
They will graduate with sound traditional medical knowledge backed by established scientific principles, which they can apply to a successful career in TCM.
INTI International University: KPT/JPT (R/721/6/0042) 06/2019 - A8767