It provides sound training in core Molecular Biosciences (Biochemistry, Genetics, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Immunology), leading to different areas of Biotechnology.
Compulsory Biotechnology projects as well as internships with biotechnology and molecular bioscience companies will further enhance the employability of graduates.
- The programme spans a variety of activities, from optimisation of processes such as those involved in producing antibiotics, vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, and genetically engineered transgenic plants and animals, to carrying out gene therapy, improving water and land management, and remedying pollution
- Well-equipped labs, where all Biotechnology undergraduates will have the opportunity to use advanced equipment such as the Real-Time PCR, HPLC, Bioreactor, Sonicator and Inverted Microscope
- Students may transfer to partner universities in Australia or the United Kingdom upon completing 1 or 2 years at INTI International University
- Students may change their majors when transferring to partner universities
- Collaborations with prestigious partner universities such as the University of Adelaide, University of New South Wales, University of Queensland, Newcastle University and University of Southampton
- Science Officer, Science Researcher, Clinical & Regulatory Executive or Officer, Field Application Specialist, Technical Support Executive or Officer, Service Engineer, Quality Assurance Officer (Executive, Supervisor or Analyst), Quality Control Officer (Supervisor, Assistant or Analyst), Safety Specialist
- Industries in the Public or Private Sector: Biotechnology, Food & Drink (Including Brewing), Health & Beauty Care, Chemical & Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies, Research Companies (Including companies conducting Clinical Trials), Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories, Analytical & Testing Laboratories, Environmental Pollution Control Companies, Hospitals, Patent Companies, Various Government Research Agencies & Facilities (Medicine, Farming & Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry, etc.), Forensic Services, Universities
3 years (9 Semesters)
Malaysian Qualifications Agency
|Financial assistance available: