- Get the opportunity to use advanced equipment such as the Real-Time PCR, HPLC, Bioreactor, Sonicator and Inverted Microscope in cutting-edge labs.
- Elevate your learning experience by transferring to a prestigious partner university.
- Improve your employability with internship programmes at established biotechnology and molecular bioscience companies.
- Network, interact and connect with the industry’s most established professionals through employer projects.
- Biology of Organisms
- Chemistry 1
- Chemistry 2
- Introduction to Biotechnology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Organisation and Management
- Biochemistry 1
- Biochemistry 2
- Biotechnology Laboratory
- Bioinstrumentation & Analytical Techniques
- Cell and Tissue Culture
- Fermentation Technology
- Genetics 1
- Genetics 2
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Biology 1
- General Chemistry 1
- Statistical Methods
- Basic Computing
- Biology 2
- General Chemistry 2
- Basic Programming / Human Physiology
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design Thinking
- Ethnic Relations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (Local students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International students)
* For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
** Only available in INTI International University.
*** Only available in INTI International College Penang
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 50,912||Approx. RM 50,912|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|Foundation||Completion of Foundation Programme with a CGPA of 2.00|
|A-Levels||2 principal passes in any of 2 science subjects|
|STPM||2 Grade C in any of 2 science subjects|
|SACE International||ATAR of 70, including Chemistry and Biology / Physics / Mathematics|
|NSW (HSC)||ATAR of 70, including Chemistry and Biology / Physics / Mathematics|
|Australian Year 12||ATAR of 70, including Chemistry and Biology / Physics / Mathematics|
|UEC||5Bs (including Chemistry and Biology / Physics / Mathematics)|
|Canadian Pre-U||6 passes (including Chemistry and Biology / Physics / Mathematics) with an average score of 68%|
|Matriculation in related fields||CGPA of 2.0 and above|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognised by the government of Malaysia|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
You can launch your career in one of these fields:
- Science Officer
- Researcher, Clinical & Regulatory Executive
- Regulatory Officer, Field Application Specialist
- Technical Support Executive (Officer)
- Service Engineer
- Quality Assurance Officer (Executive or Supervisor or Analyst)
It is noteworthy that a number of the collaboration universities are consistently ranked among the top 200 universities worldwide by The Times Higher Education. On the QS World University Rankings are the University of Adelaide, University of New South Wales, University of Queensland, University of Southampton and Newcastle University.
In Year 1, students take up the core basic sciences in Chemistry and Molecular and Cell Biology, supported by courses in Mathematics, Management, and Computing. In Year 2, they proceed to "cornerstone" courses in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Immunology. This programme places a high priority on laboratory work, where students gain extensive hands-on experience with state-of-the-art equipment. Students of the programme will be well prepared by the time they transfer to overseas universities.
Popular majors at universities include Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Food Science, Genetics, and Microbiology.
INTI International University: (R/440/6/0017)(06/24)(A10501)
INTI International College Penang (N/420/6/0021)(04/25)(MQA/PA12906)