- Boost employability with improved English skills.
- Network and connect with international students and professionals.
- Improve university prospects with better credentials.
- Enjoy a highly experienced and results-oriented faculty.
- LEP 101: This lower elementary course focuses on getting the fundamentals of English right. Focusing heavily on basic accuracy, students develop a solid foundation to build on. Our task-based learning approach ensures meaningful use of English with plenty of opportunities to practice all four skills.
- LEP 102: Building on the solid foundations of LEP 101, LEP 102 encourages more complex language with which to experiment. Using a task-based approach, meaningful interaction is put at the forefront of the classroom experience. At the end of this level, students are expected to be able to communicate confidently on a whole range of familiar topics.
- LEP 103: Moving towards the A2 to A2+ level, LEP 103 encourages students to work on their accuracy as well as increasing their vocabulary. Tasks are also fully used to give the students a meaningful practice of English for more specific purposes. Once students have completed this level, their confidence in communicating in just about any context will be in full development.
- LEP 104: Starting this level at B1, students are officially at the intermediate level and are ready to focus more specifically on IELTS level materials. In this course, students will not only increase their vocabulary, but they will also learn the basics of how to approach and be successful in IELTS tests. Covering all 4 skills, by the end of this level, students can begin to think about achieving an IELTS 5.0.
- LEP 105: Students who are B1+ to B2- will get the most out of this course. A more detailed focus on IELTS skills ensures that students who progress through this level will begin to feel confident in achieving at least an IELTS 5.0.
- LEP 106: The final level in LEP is our 106 course. This is for upper-intermediate B2 to B2+ students. The most challenging of all our levels, successful students can expect to become fully familiar with the IELTS test. Our students who progress through this level can expect to achieve a 5.5 on the IELTS.
- Assessment: Through LEP 104 to LEP 106, all students will receive mock IELTS tests with accurate exam-like feedback. As well as being an invaluable tool for learning, the mock IELTS tests serve to ensure that all students have a realistic expectation of their abilities.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 3,000||Approx. RM 3,300|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 3,000||Approx. RM 3,300|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 3,000||Approx. RM 3,300|
INTI International University
INTI International College Subang
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
The Road to IELTS
All courses are designed to lead to students taking an IELTS test. Using internationally recognized teaching resources, online learning, and task-based learning strategies, by the end of the programme, students will be able to communicate effectively and be well-equipped with the requisite language competencies for IELTS and higher education.
The programme has something to offer students at various levels on the CEFR. The CEFR is the global benchmark for language teaching and testing. Our courses ensure a seamless progression from one CEFR level to the next. By the time students reach our intermediate to upper-intermediate levels, they are ready to take an IELTS test and progress onto their higher education studies.
Accurate Placement Testing
Using internationally recognized placement tests, all students will be placed in the exact level that is most beneficial to their language development. All our placement tests are linked to CEFR levels from A1 up to C2.
The programme integrates language assessment at all stages of the programme. The assessment component comprises of a mid-session test, coursework, class participation and a final exam. Throughout the programme, experiences and trained teachers will continuously measure the level of students, monitor progress and provide crucial student feedback for focused linguistic development.
Intensive English Programme - Lower Elementary: KPT/JPT(R/KJP/00267)08/2021
Intensive English Programme - Elementary: KPT/JPT(R/KJP/00465)01/2022
Intensive English Programme - Lower Intermediate: KPT/JPT(R/KJP/00466)01/2022
Intensive English Programme - Intermediate: KPT/JPT(R/KJP/00467)01/2022
Intensive English Programme - Upper Intermediate: KPT/JPT(R/KJP/00468)01/2022
Intensive English Programme - Advanced: KPT/JPT(R/KJP/00469)01/2022