- Designed precisely with this in mind. Our curriculum combines best practices from two core areas; i.e. construction management and contract administration, which will provide professionals with current best practices in the working environment.
- Designed to meet the needs of students who want to build a strong background in contract administration and prepares prospective students with high level skills to develop a win-win solutions to issues in contractual disputes.
- Construction Law, Contract and Dispute Resolution
- Contract and Procurement
- Pre Contract and Post Contract Practice
- BIM Theory and Practice
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Advanced Construction Project Management
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Management
- Managing Organizations
- Innovation and Knowledge Management
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 30,800||Approx. RM 30,800|
- International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
- In every construction project, a project manager or contract manager will be involved in evaluating and selecting a procurement system that is most appropriate to the requirements of the work and compliance to the economic, legal, cost, time and quality requirements and managing it efficiently and effectively. Therefore, they need to be well equipped and very knowledgeable in the principles and philosophy of construction law and operational aspects of the various project procurement and contracting systems.
INTI International University: (N/526/7/0144)(05/24)(PA11633)