- UOW Application Form - for local Malaysian and International Prospects
- Certified Academic Transcripts / Certificates - for local Malaysian and International Prospects
Degree: A Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution with an average mark of at least 63% or CGPA 2.5 (Second Class degree & Upper). Candidate with more than 5 years experience- average mark of 50% or CGPA 2.0 may be accepted.
- 1 page of Statement of Motivation - for local Malaysian and International Prospects
- IELTS (overall score of 6.5) - for International Prospect only
Graduated from University where medium of instruction was English. Academic transcripts and an official letter from the institution certifying that English was the sole language of instruction and assessment must be provided. Previous study in English is considered on a case-by-case basis and does not automatically meet UOW's English language requirement.
If a Malaysian or international student may supply a letter from their Malayisan based employer, but the letter must clearly state:
- English is the language that is used for conducting business within the organisation AND
- The student has been
- employed for a minimum of three (3) years within that organisation OR
- has multiple letters that combined amount to a minimum of three (3) years of employment
- CV which includes information of at least info 2 referees - for local Malaysian Prospect only Applicant need to have 3 years full-time relevant professional or managerial/supervisory work experience as a minimum. This apply to both local Malaysian and International Prospects
Please contact 03-2052 2888 for more information.
Note: International students are subject to entry requirements. Find out more.