- The syllabus is designed to meet the requirements of professional bodies.
- Gain academic knowledge, technical & work-related skills.
- Learn about organisational structure and behaviour, market structure, and consumer behaviour.
- Study courses relevant to the desired degree in management and accounting.
- Basic Computing
- English Language Skills 1
- English Language Skills 2
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Fundamentals of Business Management
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- General Studies
- Introduction to Business Studies
- Self-development Skills
- Skills for Creative Thinking
- Business Statistics
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI College Sabah||Approx. RM 10,465||Approx. RM 10,465|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / O Level / Equivalent||5 credits including Mathematics|
|UEC / Equivalent||3Bs including Mathematics|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your studies in one of these fields:
- Business Management
- Financial Planning
- Business Administration
- Event Management
- Human Resources
Assessment of individual courses in the Foundation
The programme consists of two components:
- Continuous course work (50%)
- Final examination (50%)
The continuous coursework component comprises different assessment tasks such as projects, assignments, laboratory work, presentations, tests, and others as assigned throughout each semester. The final examination is conducted at the end of each semester. The assessments are subject to quality assurance procedures to maintain high standards and ensure fair assessment.
INTI College Sabah: (R2/010/3/0259)(06/24)(A10005)