- Improve your employability for the global economy of the future.
- Enjoy flexible learning schedules to cater to your busy work life.
- INTI collaborates with global industry leaders to prepare students for a successful career.
- Online assignments and coursework collaborations.
- PhD symposium (twice a year)
- Proposal Defense
- PhD candidates are expected to produce a thesis that embodies original research with significant findings. The thesis is expected to be a mature and competent piece of writing with no less than 60,000 words but not more than 100,000 words.
- Human Resource Management
- Any other emerging business disciplines
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 33,705||Approx. RM 50,001|
- A recognised Masters degree in the relevant field AND meet any of these
- English requirements:
- Masters degree conducted in English**; OR
- Credit 6 in MCE / SPM / GCE level; OR
- MUET Band 5 or 6 / TOEFL score of 550 / IELTS score of 6.0; OR
- Equivalent score from any of the above obtained at undergraduate level at a recognised university**.
**A copy of the document from the university is required during submission as a proof of English proficiency.
Any other qualification with relevant working experience will be considered prior to approval by the Senate.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
You can launch your career in academic careers in colleges and universities, government, public and
private sectors, as well as consultancy work that involves business research and management.
INTI International University: KPT/JPS (N/545/8/0001)09/2015