- 75% of the curriculum emphasises on practical and hands-on training
- Strong focus on technical aspects of programming and networking
- Students will be prepared to pursue their degree studies in IT or related disciplines
- Upon completion: At the successful completion and assessment of an IBMICE module, students will be eligible for an IBM badge. In addition, at the end of the programme completion student will be given an IBM-ICE transcript indicating the successful completion of 3 IBM-ICE modules within the INTI Diploma in Information Technology programme
- Database Management
- Discrete Mathematics
- English Communication Skills**
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Fundamentals of Networking
- Introduction to HCI
- Introduction to Internet Technologies
- Program Logic Formulation
- Quantitative Methods
- Structured Programming
- System Analysis & Design
- Writing Skills***
- Capstone Project
- Object-Oriented Programming (Java)
- Fundamentals of Operating System**
- Business Intelligence
- Introduction to Mobile Apps Development
Choose any 3 electives:
- Computer Ethics
- Digital Image Editing***
- Fundamentals of Management
- Computer Organisation
- Fundamentals of Trustworthy Computing***
- Introduction to Data Structure
- Introduction to IT Infrastructure Landscape
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library
- IT Service Management
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service and Co-curriculum#
- Malaysian Studies 2 (Local students) /
Communicating in Malay 1B
- Media Literacy for Personal Branding
- Green Future Malaysia
* For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
** Only offered in INTI International University.
*** Not offered in INTI International University.
# Not offered in Penang campus.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International University||Approx. RM 34,584||Approx. RM 36,978|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 37,293||Approx. RM 37,293|
|INTI International College Kuala Lumpur||Approx. RM 32,295||Approx. RM 33,912|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|SPM / O-Level / Equivalent||3 credits including Mathematics|
|UEC||3Bs including Mathematics|
|Certificate||Pass and credit in SPM Mathematics*|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|CAMBRIDGE||CAE (160) / CEFR B2|
CPE (180) / CEFR C1
* Candidate with no credit in Mathematics at SPM level can be considered if the certificate programme contains a Mathematics subject that is equivalent to SPM Mathematics.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International University
INTI International College Subang
INTI International College Kuala Lumpur
INTI International College Penang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
Technical Support Officer, Network Technician, Service Technician, Information System Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator
At the successful completion and assessment of an IBM-ICE module, students will be eligible for "Cloud Computing Foundation" badge. In addition, at the end of the programme completion student will be given an IBM-ICE transcript indicating the success of completing 5 IBM-ICE Modules within the programme.
INTI International University: (R2/481/4/0401)(05/24)(A10108)
INTI International College Subang: (R2/481/4/0152)(07/24)(A10416)
INTI International College Kuala Lumpur: (N/482/4/0177)(09/23)(MQA/PA9580)
INTI International College Penang: (R/481/4/0122)(01/22)(MQA/FA1215)