- Study with an ideal balance of theoretical knowledge and practical training.
- Gain invaluable exposure outside the classroom at 5-star partner establishments.
- Participate in an internationally acclaimed programme that will set you apart from others.
- Boost your employability with a comprehensive curriculum that includes structured internships, industry projects and workshops that prepare you for the real working world.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Research & Academic Skills
- Cross-Cultural Studies
- English for Business Studies I & 2
- Food & Beverage Management & Control
- Food & Beverage Operations & Management
- Management & Leadership
- Sales & Marketing
- The International Hospitality Industry
- Business Law
- Hotel & Resort Planning & Design
- Human Resource Management
- Industry Placement I
- Management Accounting
- Operations & Environment Management
- Research Skills & Practices
- Rooms Division Management
- Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Ethical Business Management
- Industry Placement II
- Managing Hotel & Resort Facilities
- Organisational Development & Change Management
- Revenue Management
- Services Marketing
- Strategic Planning & Management
- The Leadership Experience
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
- Community Service
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Design Thinking
- Ethnics Relations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilization (Local students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International students)
* For Malaysian students who do not have a credit in SPM BM.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 76,494||Approx. RM 76,494|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements|
|STPM||3 full passes with CGPA 2.00 or grade C in 3 subjects|
|A-Level||3 full passes with minimum Grade E in 3 subjects|
|Foundation||Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00|
|Diploma||Pass with minimum CGPA 2.00|
|CPU / Ontario Secondary Diploma||6 subjects with minimum ATAR of 55 marks|
|Australian Year 12||Average TER/UAI/ENTER 55|
|SAM||5 subjects with minimum TER 55 or average 55|
|International Baccalaureate (IB)||Pass IB with minimum 24 points in 6 subjects|
|English Requirements||IELTS 6.0 or equivalent|
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
INTI International College Subang
Note: International students are subject to placement guidelines. Please check with a student counsellor.
A career in the hospitality industry might see you working in any of the following areas:
- General management and administration
- Sales and marketing
- Human resource management
- Rooms division and front office
- Event management
- Food and beverage management
- Accounts and finance
The programme is a comprehensive, industry-relevant degree that offers international exposure, practical skills, professional and personal development. The syllabus includes practical skills development where students have the opportunity to learn in a simulated hotel environment.
About Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
RANKED THE NUMBER ONE HOTEL MANAGEMENT SCHOOL IN AUSTRALIA* AND IN THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION**
With an enviable international reputation, The Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS) at Torrens University is the first of its kind in Australia – an innovative, high touch and multicultural environment in which to pursue university-level hospitality studies.
Since 1991, BMIHMS has produced more than 4,500 graduates from over 50 countries. Due to its successful Industry Placement program and extensive network of hospitality industry partners including major hotel chains, boutique properties, resorts and events companies, BMIHMS students are highly sought after and have excellent employment and career prospects.
Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Accreditations
- Association of Commonwealth Universities
- Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF)
- Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRISCOS)
- Institute of Hospitality
- International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE)
- United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO)
- Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency Australia (Provider Identification Number PRV 12016)
Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School (BMIHMS) at Torrens University Awards
- No. 1 Hotel Management School in Australia (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019: Hospitality & Leisure Management)
- 2017 Number 1 Hotel Management School in Asia Pacific (TNS 2017)
- 2012, 2011 and 2010 World Hospitality Award
- 2009 Tourism Platinum Award for Outstanding Achievement
- 2009 Winner of the Tourism & Education Training Award at the Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
- 2009 Gold Award for Tourism and Education Training at the New South Wales Tourism Awards
- 2009 Finalist, Australian National Tourism Award
- 2009, 2008 and 2007 Tourism Minister’s Student Achiever Award for Excellence in Studies
*Source: QS Ranking 2019
**Source: TNS Survey 2017.
INTI International College Subang : (R/340/6/0345)(10/23)(MQA/FA3425)