- Get real-world experience and boost employability through employer projects.
- Explore the opportunity to spend one semester at the University of Hertfordshire while paying local tuition fees.
- Learn from the industry’s best, including international guest professors and faculty.
- Attend workshops that ensure you graduate in the best possible position to succeed.
- Creativity, Technology & Innovation
- Introduction to Marketing Communications
- Economics for Business
- English for Business Studies 1
- English for Business Studies 2
- Media Design for Event Management
- Marketing Data Analysis
- Principles of Marketing
- The Business Professional
- The Global Event Industry
- Enhancing Employability in Marketing
- Event Marketing, Sponsorship & PR
- Event Planning & Community Engagement
- Impacts of Events & Festivals
- Managing People
- Marketing for The Small Enterprise
- Risk Management & Security for Events
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- Business Tourism & Events
- Contemporary Research Themes in Event Studies
- E-Portfolio and Employer Relations
- Global Marketing Ethics and Culture
- Market and Social Research
- Policy, Politics & Events
- Sporting Events and Sport Tourism
- Strategic Brand Management
- Community Service & Co-curriculum 3 (remove)
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Ethnic Relations (Local students) / Communicating in Malay 2 (International students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (Local students) / Malaysian Studies 3 (International students)
- Design Thinking
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A*
1. Students must pass English for Business Studies 1 to progress beyond Level 4.
2. Students must pass English for Business Studies 2 to progress beyond Level 5.
3. Students without a credit in SPM Bahasa Malaysia are required to take MPU3213 Bahasa Kebangsaan A.
|Campus||Local Students||International Students|
|INTI International College Subang||Approx. RM 77,479||Approx. RM 77,479|
|INTI International College Penang||Approx. RM 62,386||Approx. RM 62,386|
|Entry Level||Entry Requirements Required by Partner University / School|
|STPM||A minimum of two passes at minimum Grade C+ (GP 2.33) and SPM grade C in Mathematics|
|A-Level||A minimum of 2 full passes totalling 80 UCAS points and grade C in either SPM or O Level Mathematics|
|Foundation||Successful completion of a relevant Foundation / Pre-U programme to include Mathematics with CGPA 2.00, a pass in Mathematics and a credit in English at SPM / equivalent|
|UEC||5Bs including at least a pass in Mathematics and a credit in English|
|SACE International||Pass 5 subjects with ATAR 65%, a pass in English and Mathematics and no subject below 10/20|
|NSW (HSC)||Minimum 10 units with UAI (ATAR) 65%, a pass in English and Mathematics and no subject below 50%|
|International Baccaulareate (IB)||Minimum 24 points with at least 4 points for SL English and 4 pts for SL Mathematics|
|CPU||Minimum 6 Year 12 passes with an average of 65% and pass in English and Mathematics at Grade 12|
|Diploma||Pass diploma in related field with minimum CGPA 2.00 including a pass in Mathematics** and a credit in English at SPM / equivalent|
|Others||Equivalent qualifications to be assessed by the Head of Programme in liaison with the Hertfordshire Business School Admissions Tutor|
|Entry Level||English Requirements Required by Partner University / School|
|IELTS||Score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any band)|
|TOEFL||72 with band scores of reading 18, writing 17, listening 17, speaking 20|
|Cambridge English First||(also known as First Certificate in English) 169 overall with a minimum of 162 in each component|
|PTE||59 with no less than 42 in any band|
|An equivalent qualification in English Language|
**(1) Credit transfer are given based on module to module mapping according to standards / guidelines provided by MOHE / MQA and in consultation with
the Admission Tutor in University of Hertfordshire.
(2) Have to recognised English language proficiency result.
Note: International students are subject to meet entry requirements that reflect similar qualifications and experience as stated above.
To find country-specific entry requirements visit our international entry requirement page
Event Manager, Conference Centre Manager, Event Planner, Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Agency Account Executive & PR Executive
INTI International College Subang : KPT/JPT(R/342/6/0068)08/2023 - MQA/FA3015
INTI International College Penang: (R/342/6/0105)(04/24)(MQA/FA4609)