How Does It Work?
Step 1: Fill in the Nomination form with your details
Step 2: Nominate someone you know who is an *INTI alumnus who you think deserves to be recognized as one of INTI’s Outstanding Alumni. Check out the categories in the Award drop down menu for a description of the award.
Step 3: Hit the submit button!
A panel of judges consisting of INTICAM and INTI’s senior management will shortlist the nominees and decide on the winners of the award.
*INTI alumnus includes those who have studied/graduated from any of INTI’s subsidiary institutions. I.e. GIIC, Metropolitan College, PJCAD etc.
Who can nominate?
- Nominations are open from May 19 to 31 July, 2016.
- Shortlisted nominees will be contacted from August 1 to 31, 2016 for further information to support the nomination for the judges’ deliberation.
- Winners of the various awards will be announced during INTI’s Alumni Homecoming Dinner on October 15, 2016 at INTI International College Subang
Graduates, current or former students of INTI or any of its subsidiary entities i.e. Metropolitan College, GIIC, PJCAD etc. are eligible to nominate.
- Nominee must be an alumni of INTI or any of its subsidiary entities i.e. Metropolitan College, GIIC, PJCAD etc.
- Nominees must meet the criteria of the respective awards as stated in the Award Criteria