University of Hertfordshire Programmes
Pursue your degree at one of top 100 most international universities in the world
- Study in a Top-ranked UK
- UniversityThe University of Hertfordshire is ranked in the Top 9 of UK Universities under 50 years old according to the new Times Higher Education 100 under 50 rankings
- 94% of University of Hertfordshire’s graduates are employed six months after graduating
- Embeds employability and encourages entrepreneurship across its educational experience
- UK’s leading business-facing, business minded university
5 great reasons to study with University of Hertfordshire, UK at INTI Malaysia
1. Awards & Ranking
- Within the top 4% of all universities worldwide1
- Reference: QS World University Rankings 2013-14
- UK’s Leading International Business-Facing University2. The university is committed to provide an added value to employers, enterprise, regional and national economies.
- The University of Hertfordshire is one of the top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old3 according to the Times Higher Education 100 under 50 rankings 2014.
- We ranked 52/100 in the Times Higher Education list of the 100 most international universities in the world4 published in January 2014.
2. Careers and employability
- Programmes are shaped by the needs of business and industry, giving students the insights and skills employers are looking for.
- We are on track for a bright future with 96% of employability rates with our graduates.
- Students are offered jobs 6-month prior to their graduation
3. Excellence Teaching
We promote inspiring teaching through innovative learning. We provide an opportunity for students to engage and learn from top industry experts. Students also get to work on real industry projects by providing solutions to the industry via our Enrolment to Employment (E2ETM) programme.
4. Study Abroad Programme
Opening up a world of possibilities for our students. There is a great big world out there and we will help students explore it. Students have an opportunity to spend one semester at the University of Hertfordshire, UK paying local fees*
5. Student Experience
We work towards transforming the lives of our students by empowering them with the most International, Individualized and Innovative education. Our vibrant and diverse community exposes students to different cultures and enhances their engagement with international counterparts to fit into a globalized community
- Reference: Within the top 4% of all universities worldwide QS World University Rankings 2013-14
- Reference: business-facing http://www.herts.ac.uk/about-us/corporate-governance/vision
- Reference: top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2013/one-hundred-under-fifty/order/rank%7Casc
- Reference: 100 most international universities in the world http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/the-25-most-international-universities-in-the-world/2010783.article
BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (3+0) in collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
This BA Accounting programme provides students with in depth coverage of accounting and finance knowledge and skills to prepare them ...BusinessDegree3 Years
BA (Hons) Business Administration (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
Behavioral and quantitative sciences are studied, with a foundation in Business and all the disciplines which underpin from University of ...BusinessDegree3 Years
BA (Hons) Event Management and Marketing (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
This BA Event Management programme is designed for students interested in a career in Marketing, Tourism and the Hospitality industry, ...BusinessDegree3 years
BA (Hons) Finance (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
This programme introduces students to the study of financial markets and its institutions.BusinessDegree3 Years
BA (Hons) Marketing (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
Aimed at developing an understanding of marketing, the skills to function and communicate within the dynamic area of contemporary business.BusinessDegree3 Years