University of Hertfordshire Programmes
Pursue your degree at one of top 100 most international universities in the world
- Study in a Top-ranked UK
- The University of Hertfordshire is one of the top 150 universities in the world under 50 years old, according to the new Times Higher Education 150 under 50 rankings 2018
- 96.5% of students are in employment or further study six months after graduating
- Embeds employability and encourages entrepreneurship across its educational experience
- UK’s leading business-facing, business minded university
5 great reasons to study with University of Hertfordshire, UK at INTI Malaysia
1. Awards & Ranking
- #50 Best Global Universities In UK by U.S. News & World Report 2018
- University of Hertfordshire has been awarded gold in the 2018 Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and has been commended for providing a high level of support to students from all backgrounds
- Within the top 4% of all universities worldwide1
- Reference: QS World University Rankings 2013-14
- UK’s Leading International Business-Facing University2. The university is committed to provide an added value to employers, enterprise, regional and national economies. University’s vision is to be the leading International Business-Facing University.
- The University of Hertfordshire is one of the top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old3 according to the Times Higher Education 100 under 50 rankings 2014.
- We ranked 52/100 in the Times Higher Education list of the 100 most international universities in the world4 published in January 2014.
2. Careers and employability
- Programmes are shaped by the needs of business and industry, giving students the insights and skills employers are looking for.
- We are on track for a bright future with 96% of employability rates with our graduates.
- Students are offered jobs 6-month prior to their graduation
3. Excellence Teaching
We promote inspiring teaching through innovative learning. We provide an opportunity for students to engage and learn from top industry experts. Students also get to work on real industry projects by providing solutions to the industry via our Enrolment to Employment (E2ETM) programme.
4. Study Abroad Programme
Opening up a world of possibilities for our students. There is a great big world out there and we will help students explore it. Students have an opportunity to spend one semester at the University of Hertfordshire, UK paying local fees*
5. Student Experience
We work towards transforming the lives of our students by empowering them with the most International, Individualized and Innovative education. Our vibrant and diverse community exposes students to different cultures and enhances their engagement with international counterparts to fit into a globalized community
- Reference: Within the top 4% of all universities worldwide QS World University Rankings 2013-14
- Reference: business-facing http://www.herts.ac.uk/about-us/corporate-governance/vision
- Reference: top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2013/one-hundred-under-fifty/order/rank%7Casc
- Reference: 100 most international universities in the world http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/the-25-most-international-universities-in-the-world/2010783.article
BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (3+0) in collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
This BA Accounting programme provides students with in depth coverage of accounting and finance knowledge and skills to prepare them to be professional accountants.Business Degree 3 Years
BA (Hons) Business Administration (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
Behavioral and quantitative sciences are studied, with a foundation in Business and all the disciplines which underpin from University of Hertfordshire, UK.Business Degree 3 Years
BA (Hons) Event Management and Marketing (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
This BA Event Management programme is designed for students interested in a career in Marketing, Tourism and the Hospitality industry, where events play an integral part.Business Degree 3 years
BA (Hons) Finance (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
This programme introduces students to the study of financial markets and its institutions.Business Degree 3 Years
BA (Hons) Marketing (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
Aimed at developing an understanding of marketing, the skills to function and communicate within the dynamic area of contemporary business.Business Degree 3 Years
Data Science for the Business User
A unique curriculum especially developed for the Citizen Data Scientist.Business
Business English Course
Tailored specifically for working adults / corporate clients / professionals who wish to brush up their Business English and communication skills.Business