Southern New Hampshire University Programmes
Pursue your degree at one of top 100 most international universities in the world
- Southern New Hampshire University is a non-profit, regionally accredited university with an 80-year history of providing high quality education to students online and on campus.
- Its 300-acre campus in Manchester, New Hampshire is home to over 3,000 students offering affordable, accessible degree programs to over 135,000 students online.
1. Awards & Ranking
- Within the top 4% of all universities worldwide1
- Reference: QS World University Rankings 2013-14
- UK’s Leading International Business-Facing University2. The university is committed to provide an added value to employers, enterprise, regional and national economies.
- The University of Hertfordshire is one of the top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old3 according to the Times Higher Education 100 under 50 rankings 2014.
- We ranked 52/100 in the Times Higher Education list of the 100 most international universities in the world4 published in January 2014.
2. Careers and employability
- Programmes are shaped by the needs of business and industry, giving students the insights and skills employers are looking for.
- We are on track for a bright future with 96% of employability rates with our graduates.
- Students are offered jobs 6-month prior to their graduation
3. Excellence Teaching
We promote inspiring teaching through innovative learning. We provide an opportunity for students to engage and learn from top industry experts. Students also get to work on real industry projects by providing solutions to the industry via our Enrolment to Employment (E2ETM) programme.
4. Study Abroad Programme
Opening up a world of possibilities for our students. There is a great big world out there and we will help students explore it. Students have an opportunity to spend one semester at the University of Hertfordshire, UK paying local fees*
5. Student Experience
We work towards transforming the lives of our students by empowering them with the most International, Individualized and Innovative education. Our vibrant and diverse community exposes students to different cultures and enhances their engagement with international counterparts to fit into a globalized community
- Reference: Within the top 4% of all universities worldwide QS World University Rankings 2013-14
- Reference: business-facing http://www.herts.ac.uk/about-us/corporate-governance/vision
- Reference: top 100 universities in the world under 50 years old http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2013/one-hundred-under-fifty/order/rank%7Casc
- Reference: 100 most international universities in the world http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/news/the-25-most-international-universities-in-the-world/2010783.article
4+0 Bachelor of Arts in Communication in collaboration with Southern New Hampshire University, USA
Learn to develop and deliver key messages to diverse audiences and communicate effectively with people using a variety of mediums.American University Program Degree 4 Years From RM 82,500Read more
4+0 Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in collaboration with Southern New Hampshire University, USA
Boost your career prospects with first-class business education across a variety of disciplines with the opportunity to concentrate on those you may pursue further.American University Program Degree 4 Years From RM 82,500Read more