Our Pre-university programmes are recognised and respected by many premier universities in the world. Choosing a programme at INTI will give you qualifications that have international currency to help you secure admission at a university of your choice.
We have a dedicated academic team to nurture and mentor you to develop critical thinking and independent learning skills. We also encourage leadership qualities. You will find yourself working together with other students on projects, being assessed through practical demonstrations and spending time in the libraries preparing for course exams.
Our curriculum combines practical skills with a sound academic foundation. This foundation will help you form the base of a successful and fulfilling university education – the first bridge you will need cross towards your achieving your dreams.
Our students are high achievers and strive to out-perform one another in internal and external examinations. Many have garnered prestigious wins for top academic results and rankings in the world.
Most have already gone on to secure scholarships and offers to study at some of the world’s best universities. To date, our INTI track record for Pre-university programmes are as follows:
- 27% of students scored 3As and above
- More than 35% of students scored A for Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Mathematics and Physics
- More than 95% passes in Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Mathematics and Physics
- Many students have progressed to prestigious universities globally such as London School of Economics, Imperial College, National University of Singapore, University of Hong Kong, University of Melbourne, Monash University and more
We are recognized as one of the best institutions in the world to offer the New South Wales Higher School Certificate.
- 100% pass rate with all the INTI HSC students achieving a Higher School Certificate
- 28.1% or about one third have obtained an ATAR of 90.00 and above making them the top 10% worldwide. 73,000 students took this exam worldwide.
- 54.7% or more than half obtained an ATAR of 80.00 and above making them the top 20% worldwide.
- INTI HSC students have obtained a higher percentage of High Distinctions (Band 6) in Mathematics 2 units, Chemistry and Biology compared to the world.
- 12 High Distinctions in Mathematics, 11 High Distinctions in Chemistry and 4 high distinctions in Biology
- Our class average is higher than the world average in most subjects. Best was Biology with 6.08 marks higher than the world, second was Chemistry with 5.51 marks higher than the world.
- A total of 35 high distinctions (Band 6) and 149 distinctions (Band 5) were obtained by the students:
- 12 high distinctions and 26 distinctions in Mathematics
- 11 high distinctions and 27 distinctions in Chemistry
- 6 high distinctions and 22 distinctions in Mathematics Extension 1
- 4 high distinction and 19 distinctions in Biology
- 1 high distinctions and 6 distinctions in Information Processes and Technology
- 1 high distinction and 5 distinctions in Business Studies.
- 24 distinctions in English as a Second Language
- 13 distinctions in Physics
- 4 distinctions in Mathematics Extension 2
- 3 distinctions in Economics.
- For the past 5 years, SAM in INTI achieved passing rate of more than 96%
- For the past 5 years, more than 30% of SAM students in INTI achieved ATAR more than 90
- 10% obtained an ATAR of 99 and above, ranking among the top 1% in the world
- 35.5% obtained an ATAR of 90 and above, ranking among the top 10% in the world
- 62.4% obtained ATAR of 80 and above, ranking among the top 20% in the world
- One student ranked top in the world with an ATAR of 99.95
- Our SAM students have progressed to top universities in Australia including Australian National University, University of Adelaide, University of Melbourne, University of New South Wales and University of Queensland; and many others in New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, India, the United States of America and United Kingdom