In an increasingly competitive world, you need an edge to succeed. Whether your ambition is to be a cardiologist, world-renowned architect or prominent lawyer, it is important to have the right start.
A degree from a top-ranking university will certainly give you that edge, and it starts with a solid Pre-U education to help secure your place.
Set your sights on any university in the world, and we will help you get there.
Our full-time, highly qualified lecturers will be teaching you in small-sized classes, to ensure that you get the guidance, attention and support you need to succeed. You are encouraged to take part in two-way discussions, which will help you develop the critical and analytical thinking required in tertiary education.
Assistance for university placement
Gain entry into university with ease, as we assist you with application and scholarship information. Also, we can help you plan your budget early, with details on course fees and cost of living abroad.
Individual focus and monitoring
To ensure all students stay on track, our lecturers also meet with parents regularly to discuss the students’ progress. Outstanding students will be given due recognition at our Academic Awards Presentation Ceremony.
Innovative, comprehensive learning
Our practical learning methodologies will equip you with presentation skills, study skills and research skills, preparing you for tertiary education and the working world.
Each year, our students achieve excellent results and progress to the best universities in the world.
- 27% of students scored 3As and above
- More than 35% of students scored A for Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Mathematics and Physics
- More than 95% passes in Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, Mathematics and Physics
- Many students have progressed to prestigious universities globally such as London School of Economics, Imperial College, National University of Singapore, University of Hong Kong, University of Melbourne, Monash University and more
Many of our students excelled in tertiary studies locally and abroad. Most of them are in the Business, Engineering, Science, Computing & IT and Mass Communication fields
We are recognized as one of the best institutions in the world to offer the New South Wales Higher School Certificate.
- 100% pass rate with all the INTI HSC students achieving a Higher School Certificate
- 28.1% or about one third have obtained an ATAR of 90.00 and above making them the top 10% worldwide. 73,000 students took this exam worldwide.
- 54.7% or more than half obtained an ATAR of 80.00 and above making them the top 20% worldwide.
- INTI HSC students have obtained a higher percentage of High Distinctions (Band 6) in Mathematics 2 units, Chemistry and Biology compared to the world.
- 12 High Distinctions in Mathematics, 11 High Distinctions in Chemistry and 4 high distinctions in Biology
- Our class average is higher than the world average in most subjects. Best was Biology with 6.08 marks higher than the world, second was Chemistry with 5.51 marks higher than the world.
- A total of 35 high distinctions (Band 6) and 149 distinctions (Band 5) were obtained by the students:
- 12 high distinctions and 26 distinctions in Mathematics
- 11 high distinctions and 27 distinctions in Chemistry
- 6 high distinctions and 22 distinctions in Mathematics Extension 1
- 4 high distinction and 19 distinctions in Biology
- 1 high distinctions and 6 distinctions in Information Processes and Technology
- 1 high distinction and 5 distinctions in Business Studies.
- 24 distinctions in English as a Second Language
- 13 distinctions in Physics
- 4 distinctions in Mathematics Extension 2
- 3 distinctions in Economics.
- For the past 5 years, SAM in INTI achieved passing rate of more than 96%
- For the past 5 years, more than 30% of SAM students in INTI achieved ATAR more than 90
- 10% obtained an ATAR of 99 and above, ranking among the top 1% in the world
- 35.5% obtained an ATAR of 90 and above, ranking among the top 10% in the world
- 62.4% obtained ATAR of 80 and above, ranking among the top 20% in the world
- One student ranked top in the world with an ATAR of 99.95
- Our SAM students have progressed to top universities in Australia including Australian National University, University of Adelaide, University of Melbourne, University of New South Wales and University of Queensland; and many others in New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, India, the United States of America and United Kingdom
Since 1986, our Pre-University programmes have enabled our students to enter the following prestigious universities.
- Cardiff University
- Herriot-Watt University
- Imperial College
- King’s College London
- London School of Economics
- University of Leeds
- University of Leicester
- The University of Warwick
- The University of Bradford
- The University of Manchester
- University College London
- University of Hertfordshire
- Oxford University
- Australian National University
- Monash University
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University of Wollongong
- Queensland University of Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Auckland University of Technology
- The University of Auckland
- University of Otago
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Mannheim University of Applied Sciences
- University of Mannheim
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- Dinaya College, Salem
- Manipal University, Manipal
- Sri Ramachandra University
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland