The Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally recognised business qualification. The MBA is highly valued by many world-class business organisations and is a useful certification that graduate students can acquire in order to help enhance their managerial prospects/careers in a world characterised by strong global competition, new technological leaps, continuous change, corporate social responsibility (CSR), ethical and sustainable business management and the speed of change and its global nature.
- AWARDS, RANKING & ACCOLADES
- Modern University of the Year – The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014
- Among the world’s top 4% institutions – QS World University Rankings
- Ranked 27th in the UK – The Guardian University Guide 2015 – ahead of nine Russell Group Institutions
- Ranked 45th in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2014
- 94% graduate employability and further study rate – DHLE Survey 2011/12
- 91% student satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2014 – 5% higher than the UK national average
- CAREERS AND EMPLOYABILITY
Programmes are shaped by the needs of business and industry, giving students the insights and skills employers are looking for.
- EXCELLENCE TEACHING
We promote inspiring teaching through innovative learning. We provide opportunity for students to engage and learn from top industry experts. Students also get to work on real industry projects by providing solutions to the industry via our Enrolment to Employment (E2 ETM) programme.
- STUDENT EXPERIENCE
We work towards tranforming the lives of our students by empowering them with the most International, Innovative and Individualized education. Our vibrant and diverse community exposes students to different cultures and enhances their engagement with international counterparts to fit in to a globalized community