Your career may be in its infancy, yet you’re already making waves in the workplace. But to soar higher up the career ladder you need an extra edge – the right qualification.
Our Continuing Education Programme gives you just that. The extra boost you need to take your career to the next level and beyond.
Designed for working professionals, our Continuing Education Programme emphasizes on foundational values and ethical leadership skills that are essential to help you succeed in today’s diverse society and expanding workplace.
The course integrates ethics, critical thinking, problem solving, technology, and teamwork to form a critical base of knowledge and skills.
Our classes are held on weekday evenings and selected weekends, allowing you to conveniently juggle between your job and your dream of pursuing an internationally recognised qualification.
- As INTI is part of the Laureate International Universities network, students will gain a global perspective from visiting professors and guest lecturers from over 60 universities worldwide
- Opportunity to interact with and learn from visiting lecturers from our partner universities, such as the University of Hertfordshire, UK
- Structured personal development plans for long-term career growth
- Soft skills modules covering entrepreneurship, communications, leadership, teamwork and innovation skills to help students excel in the corporate world
- Practical work experience through a mix of real industry training, work-based learning as well as employer mentorships and coaching
- A combination of face-to-face teaching, online support learning (Blackboard), business simulation and video streaming of overseas lecturers
- Access to the world-famous World of Business Ideas (WOBI™) multimedia content, featuring interviews and insight from global experts and industry leaders such as Jack Welch, Philip Kotler & Michael Porter.