As the world moves towards a globalization, companies require highly skilled professionals to gain an edge in the competitive environment. Apart from brand new facilities and programmes for individual learners, INTI is offering companies across industries the opportunity to collaborate on graduate/employee talent development. Ties between industry and academia will be strengthened with INTI Corporate Partnership (ICP), a new initiative that benefits companies in the areas of staff engagement and retention, including training and development. By allowing participating companies to play an anchor role in the design and delivery of programmes relevant to industries, ICP will contribute towards talent development in the country.
ICP participates in one or more of the following activities:
- Priority hiring of INTI students for Internship or Full-time / Part-time employment
- Employer Projects to drive hands-on learning for INTI students
- Organizing Seminars / Training
- Employees’ Skills upgrading
- Part-time Teaching by practicing professionals (ICP’s employees)
- Providing ICP’s employees opportunity to do Postgraduate Studies
For more information, kindly contact us at 03-20522888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.