University INTI International
College Subang INTI International
College Kuala Lumpur INTI International
College Penang INTI College
- Campus Facilities
- Campus Location
INTI International College Subang
Located in the heart of the Klang Valley, where education, business and modern infrastructure converge, INTI International College Subang has all the hallmarks of a city campus. The stunning state-of-the-art 10-storey campus is equipped with cutting-edge facilities and clever conveniences that take the teaching of higher education to the next level.
Its IT Infrastructure - Wi-Fi throughout and E-optic fibre - are the best among Malaysia's educational institutions, and complements student needs for IT tools in their education and daily lives.
With a strong track-record and unmatched experience in the field of education, INTI International College Subang understands that the needs and expectations of students are constantly changing, and the new building has been designed to address their specific requirements.
With over 20 years of experience, INTI International College Subang, an ISO 9001: 2008 organisation, dedicates itself to enhancing quality in teaching and learning through career-focused education. It is an established leader in American education (which offers a broad spectrum of majors), as well as Business, IT, Engineering, Pre-University and professional programmes.
My Place Apartments
Locates just two minutes away from the College with triple or twin-sharing room, My Place Apartments is the right choice for students who would like to be in close proximity of the campus. The facilities generally consist of three-bedroom apartments with each having a lounge, dining area, kitchen and a balcony as well as two shared bathrooms.
- ROOM 1 Triple-Sharing : 9.8 x 16.4ft
- ROOM 2 Twin-Sharing - Small Room : 9.8 x 9.8 ft
- ROOM 3 Twin-Sharing - Medium Room : 9.8 x 13.1 ft
INTI Residence @ Subang Avenue
INTI Residence @ Subang Avenue is conveniently located within walking distance from the campus with free shuttle service provided to and from college. Situated beside Carrefour Subang Jaya and Subang Parade, it provides easy accessibility to public amenities such as commuter trains, buses, taxis, eateries and shopping complexes.
Rooms are allotted on a twin-sharing basis with limited single rooms available. Preference is given to outstation and international students. At INTI Residence @ Subang Avenue, students will also enjoy the following facilities:
- Swimming pool
- Indoor park
- Mini market
- 24-hour security
Each apartment has a living area, dining area, kitchen, wet area, two bathrooms and three bedrooms which are furnished with:
- Single beds
- Individual study tables and chairs
- Curtains (in the rooms & living area)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Internet facilities
- Water heater
- Microwave oven > Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Sofa set
- Dining set with 4 chairs
- Security access cards for lifts
- Individual apartment security alarm
The Purple House
The Purple House is a premium, low-density student hostel strategically located in the heart of SS 15, Subang Jaya. Our stylish interiors, modern facilities and security controls are designed to provide a safe and convenient inner city living experience. Here at The Purple House, we've made sure that our accommodation meets a premium, luxury standard that suits today's modern living.
A total of 10 Single Rooms and 11 Twin Rooms are available on half yearly rentals.The Purple House is fully licensed by the Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ) and meets BOMBA safety & quality standards.
5 Reasons to live at The Purple House
- Excellent & Convenient Location
- Fully Furnished Rooms with High-Speed Broadband Internet
- Stylish Environment & Relaxing Lounge
- Low-Density Building
- Safe Environment
|Basic Furniture & Fittings (All Rooms)||Single Bed, Study Desk & Chair, Wardrobe, Air Conditioning, 2 Electrical Power Points, Bookshelf, and Mirror|
|Lounge Room||Wide & Comfortable Sofas & Seating, Flat Screen TV, Astro, Blu-Ray DVD Player|
|Facilities on Each Level||Unifi High Speed Broadband Internet, 3 Toilets, 3 Hot/Cold Showers, Fridge, Coin-Operated Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer, Pantry with Microwave, Electric Kettle & Kitchen Cabinets|
|Safety||In-House Hostel Warden, Floor-by-Floor Restricted Access via Swipe Card, 24-Hour CCTV Cameras, Hallway Emergency Lighting & Exit Point, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector, First Aid Medical Kit|
|Services||Daily Cleaning Services of Common Areas (Corridor, Pantry, Toilets & Lounge Room)|
- The rental is inclusive of water and electricity but there is a cap to the subsidy provided by the Management. The cap is RM50.00 per month (for single room) and RM30.00 per month per person for (Twin sharing room). Any amount exceeding the cap will be charged to the residents.
- Unifi High Speed Broadband Internet: Internet charges are included in the monthly rent. No additional costs apply.
- A Resident Fellow is appointed to oversee the affairs and needs of the apartment residents. Apartment Representatives (from each apartment) are also appointed to assist the Resident Fellow with the apartment residents' affairs.
- Students will need to bring their own pillows, pillowcases, bed sheets and blankets.
- Basic amenities within the apartment units will be maintained by the College.
- Please complete the Accommodation form which you may obtain at the Accommodation Office or click here (Accommodation Application Form).
- Indicate clearly your preference in the box printed in the form.
- The Accommodation Office will confirm with the students regarding the availability of the room within three days.
- Students MUST pay a RM600 deposit (My Place Apartments) or RM1500 deposit (Subang Avenue Residence) or RM1700 deposit (The Purple House)
- Students are required to settle the full rent within a week after the booking date according to the type of room rented.
- Students can make their payment through any of the following methods:
- Cheque or Bank Draft - made payable to "INTI INSTRUMENTS (M) SDN BHD"
- Credit Card - Any Visa or Master Card for a minimum amount of RM50 and above.
- ATM ( Bankcard) - Any ATM Card issued by MEPS' Member Banks for a minimum amount of RM50 and above.
- Cash or Cheque Deposit or Direct Transfer via ATM machine - to the "INTI INSTRUMENTS (M) SDN BHD" account.
Bank Branch Account No:HSBC BANK MALAYSIA BERHAD
Account no: 105-154371-101
Swift code: HBMBMYKL
Account no: 5-12222-21252-7
Swift code: MBBEMYKL
|Surau||All our campuses are equipped with surau facilities for both males and females. Muslim students and staff can perform their daily prayers in comfort.|
|Halal food||All our campuses offer wholesome and nutritious halal food suitable for both our Muslim and non-Muslim students. This will promote interaction and integration among students of different ethnicities, faiths and nationalities as preparation to become global citizens.|
No. 3, Jalan SS15/8, 47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: (+603) 5623 2800 Fax: (+603) 5633 4350